To upload performance data from LinkedIn you must first down load the report from LinkedIn. Here are the instructions for doing that:
- Log in to your Bionic account http://www.bionic-ads.com/
- Click on the Campaign tab and open the campaign you need to load LinkedIn data for
- Click on the Performance tab
Then click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Select Data Sources
- Click Add Data Source(s)
- This will bring up a list of data sources available in Bionic. Select the LinkedIn icon. Selected data sources are indicated by a blue boarder. Click the 'Done' button.
- Add the relevant line items to the Lines Sourcing Data from LinkedIn section by clicking the + to the left of the appropriate placement. You can
- Click Upload
- Select the file you downloaded from LinkedIn and click Upload
- A progress bar should appear and indicate when the upload is complete
- Click back to Metrics
- Your metrics should now display