Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Bing Ads adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to have the Bing Ads report sent.
- Log into Bing Ads and click on the Reports Tab at the top.
- In the General Settings page use these settings:
- Note: If data from only specific accounts and/or campaigns are desired select that option and then select the desired accounts and campaigns.
- In the Choose your columns section select these columns:
- Please note that the Bing reporting engine adds [ ] around the campaign id so please be sure to include those when linking the Bing Campaign Id to the Bionic Placement ID.
- The Filter section all the options should be unchecked.
- In My Report Settings use these settings:
- Use the private email address sent to you in step 1.
- NOTE: that the end date can only be schedule three months in advance. You will need to periodically update this to ensure the report continues to run and be sent.
Link the Bing Ads Campaign ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click through to the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)" button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Bing Ads from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your Bing Ads.
- Enter the Bing Ads Campaign ID into the Placement ID (Optional) field. Note: Please note that the Bing reporting engine adds [ ] around the campaign id so please be sure to include those when linking the Bing Campaign Id to the Bionic Placement.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact Bionic Customer Support. We're always happy to help you.