Setup/configure the adapter
- Send a screenshot of the account information in the top right of the DFP application to email@example.com.
- Bionic will setup a private email box “???@marketing-performance-monitoring.com” and send that address to the you.
- You will then need to “invite” the email address to receive reports.
- We will “accept” the invitation.
Export Performance Data from Doubleclick for Publishers
- Log into DFP and go to Reports and create a query using the settings shown in the following screen shots.
- Note that Dates MUST be in the US format (mm/dd/yyyy)
- The DFP Line Item ID = Bionic Placement
- The DFP report should look like this when formatted correctly.
Link the Doubleclick for Publishers Campaign ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Doubleclick for Publishers from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your Doubleclick for Publishers:
- Enter the Doubleclick for Publishers Line Item ID to link to the Bionic Placement.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.