Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. We will then email you a private email address to have the Doubleclick Bid Manager report sent.
- Log into Doubleclick Bid Manager and click on the Reporting BETA tab at the top. In DBM you can use Line Item ID, Creative ID, or DCM Placement ID as such you can create a report to include the ID you want to use.
- If using the Line Item ID your report should be setup like this:
- If using the Creative ID your report should be setup like this:
- If using the DCM Placement ID your report should be setup like this:
- Schedule the report to run nightly and have the results sent to the private email address that we sent you in Step 1.
Link the Doubleclick Bid Manager Campaign ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign into Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Doubleclick Bid Manager from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your Doubleclick Bid Manager:
- To link the Doubleclick Bid Manager information to a Bionic Placement you can use one of three fields from DBM: Line Item ID, Creative ID, DCM Placement ID.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.