Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Doubleclick Bid Manager (DBM) adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. We will then email you a private email address to have the Doubleclick Bid Manager report sent.
- Log into Doubleclick Bid Manager and click on the Reporting BETA tab at the top. In DBM you can use Line Item ID, Creative ID, or DCM Placement ID as such you can create a report to include the ID you want to use.
- If using the Line Item ID your report should be setup like this:
- If using the Creative ID your report should be setup like this:
- If using the DCM Placement ID your report should be setup like this:
- Schedule the report to run nightly and have the results sent to the private email address that we sent you in Step
Creating the Integration in Bionic
Log into Bionic and click on your company name in the upper right corner and click on Administration.
On the Administration page click on the Integrations Tab and click the Add Integration button.
Select the data source for your Integration and click the ‘Next’ button.
Name your Integration. (If you will have more than one integration from the same source, be sure to use a name that easily differentiates each integration) Specify if this will be available to All advertisers or a specific advertiser. Click the Add Integration button.
Take a screen shot of the new integration – be sure it included the Bionic ID and send it to support when you request the email box in step 1 above.
Add the Integration to your campaign and link the Placements
Next go to your campaign and click on the Settings Tab and click on the Integrations option in the left column and click the Select Integrations button.
Now in the Select Integrations window scroll down and select The Trade Desk and click ‘Done’.
Linking Placements in the Media plan to DBM
Now go to the Media Pan tab and scroll to the Implementation section. There will now be a column for DBM. Click the include button and enter DBM ID for the placement.