Wouldn't it be nice to show up to work in the morning and see up-to-date Google Ads performance metrics already loaded into your Bionic dashboard? Good news: Bionic has a nice integration with Google Ads that makes this possible.
First, you will need to create the integration in Bionic. To do that:
- Click on your company name in the upper right corner and click on Administration.
- On the Administration page click on the Integrations Tab and click the Add Integration button.
Select the data source for your Integration.4. Name your Integration. (if you will have more than one integration from the same source be sure to use a name that easily differentiates each integration) Specify if this will be available to All advertisers or a specific advertiser. Then click the Add Integration button.
- Send a screen of the integration name and Bionic ID.
As part of your account setup, we'll need to set up Google Ads to automatically deliver performance data to Bionic through a special adapter. To do that:
- Send a screenshot of the account information in the top right of the Ads application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bionic will setup a private email box “???@marketing-performance-monitoring.com” and send that address to you.
- Once you receive the confirmation email that your email box has been set up you will then need to “invite” the email address to receive the Ads reports.
- We will “accept” the invitation.
- To setup the report to automatically link to Google Ads click here or to manually load your Google Ads data click here