You will use this process if you opt to get data into Facebook manually instead of the API.
This method will require that you run a report from Facebook and upload the data to Bionic.
You must have a Facebook integration set up
Add the integration to your campaign
Step 1: Download Facebook performance data
- Sign into your Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com
- On the home page, click the down arrow menu in the upper right corner and select "Manage Ads"
- If you have multiple accounts select the one you ran the campaign in
- Be sure you’re viewing “All Campaigns”
- Select the campaign or campaigns that you need the data from.
- Click the "Filters" dropdown in the upper right corner, then select "Filter By Selection"
- Click the Columns: drop down menu and select Customize Columns
- Choose the following columns:
- Account ID
- Campaign Name
- Campaign ID
- Unique Clicks
- Amount Spent
- Page Likes
- (let us know if you want to load other metrics)
- Check the ‘Save as preset’ button in the bottom left and enter a name for the report (e.g. Bionic Report) to save these setting for future use.
- Click on the Breakdown drop down menu, scroll to the bottom click By Time and select Day.
- Select the "Date Range" for the date range you wish to report on.
- Once everything is set click the Export button on the right
Before completing the export make sure ‘Include Deleted Items with Delivery’ and ‘Include Summary Row’ are NOT selected. Select Save as .csv file
Step 2: Upload Data To Bionic
In the campaign you want to upload to, click on the Settings tab, then select Integrations.
Add Facebook as an integration if it's not already.
Make sure you have mapped the Facebook IDs to your plan.
Click the Upload button for the Facebook integration.
Select the file you want to load and press Done.
Once completed, your performance data will display in the Performance tab of your campaign.