With Bionic, you can manage the performance of your marketing that involves the Mediaplex ad server. In order for Bionic to make all of it's calculations, it needs the raw performance data from Mediaplex. It's a simple process to transfer data from Mediaplex to Bionic.
Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Mediaplex adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to send the Mediaplex report to.
- Log into Mediaplex and create a report that contains these fields:
- Impressions Delivered
- Running Cost
- Campaign ID
- Campaign Name
- Placement ID
- Placement Name
- Schedule the report to run nightly and to be sent to the email address provided in step 1.
Link the Mediaplex Placement ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Mediaplex from the list of available data sources and click Done.
- Next select the placements you want to link to Mediaplex.
- Enter the Mediaplex Placement ID into the Placement ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.