Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the MediaMath adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to have the MediaMath report sent.
- In File Name call the report: MediaMath _<your company name> and set the date range to be Rolling for the 'Last 1 Days by Day'.
- In the Agency/Advertiser/Campaign section select the options that you want to include in the report.
- Dimensions and Metrics: select the options shown here:
- Email Setting:
- Enter the email address provided to you. (this is where the report will be sent.)
- For the subject line use MediaMath <your company name> Daily Report
- Set the report to run daily. You will need to set a date range. The report can only be scheduled for up to 3 months at time. You will need to update the dates or the report will no longer run automatically once the date range is passed.
** If you have any issues with setting up the report in MediaMath please contact your MediaMath representative.
Link the MediaMath Creative_ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Next, click on the 'Data Sources' tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select MediaMath from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your MediaMath.
- Enter the MediaMath Creative_ID into the Placement ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.