To upload Twitter data you must first download the data from Twitter. Here are the steps for doing that.
How to Upload Twitter data into Bionic
- Log in to your Bionic account http://www.bionic-ads.com/
- Click on the Campaign tab and open the campaign you need to load Twitter data for
- Click on the Performance tab
- Then click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Select Data Sources
- Click Add Data Source(s)
- This will bring up a list of data sources available in Bionic. Select the Twitter icon. Selected data sources are indicated by a blue boarder.
- Once Twitter is selected click ‘Done’.
- Select the placements to load Twitter data for from the “Lines Sourcing Data from Twitter” section.
- Copy the appropriate Tweet ID from the Twitter report into the corresponding Placement in Bionic.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
- Click the 'Choose File' button and browse to the saved Twitter report.
- A progress bar should appear and indicate when the upload is complete
- Click the ‘Metrics’ button
- Your metrics will now display