In order to automatically see the performance from Sizmek you must first con figure the adapter. (You can find those instructions here.
Once the adapter is configured you will then need to link the data coming from Sizmek to the placements in Bionic Planner. To do that:
- Log in to your Bionic account.
- Click on the Campaign tab and open the campaign you need to upload data for
- Click on the Performance tab
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the Data Sources button.
- Click Add Data Source(s)
- This will bring up a list of data sources available in Bionic. Select the Sizmek icon. (Selected data sources are indicated by a blue boarder) Click the 'Done' button.
- Select the placements to load Sizmek data for from the “Lines Sourcing Data from Sizmek” section.
- Enter the Sizmek 'Placement ID' into the Placement ID field.
For those users who are havealready configured the adapter to all for an automatic upload, linking the Sizmek Placement ID to the Bionic Placement will allow the data data connect when the data is loaded each night.
For those users who would like to manually upload the Sizmek performance data just follow these additional steps.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button, and select the Sizmek file (follow the requirments for this report found in the instructions for setting up the adapter) and click the ‘Upload’ button.
- A progress bar should appear and indicate when the upload is complete.
- Click the ‘Metrics’ button to view the metrics you just loaded.