Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the AdForm adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to have the AdForm report sent to.
- Log into AdForm and setup a report with these fields:
- Conversions (All)
- Date (the date will need to be in mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy/mm/dd)
- Line Item
- Line Item ID
- Schedule the report to run nightly, and schedule it to be sent to the email address provided to you in step 1.
Link the AdForm Line Item ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select AdForm from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your AdForm data.
- Enter the AdForm Line Item ID into the Placement ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.