To upload performance data for your e-newsletter performance you will first need to have the report from your vendor on how many were sent, delivered and opened. You can then use the E-Newsletter data source and download a template to copy your vendor performance data into and then upload into Bionic.
From the Media Plan click on the Performance tab.
Then click on the ‘Chart’ button.
Next, click on the ‘Data Sources’ tab.
Then click ‘Add Data Sources’.
This will open the list of all the data sources you can load performance data from. Scroll down and select the E-Newsletter data source then click ‘Done’.
- You will be brought back to the Performance page. Select the placements that you will be loading the E-Newsletter information for by clicking on the “+” icon for the placement in the Add Lines section.
- Once you have selected the placements you want to load the information for, click on the ‘Download’ button at the top.
- This will download the template for loading the E-Newsletter information. You will notice the template lists each placement from your media plan for each day it is scheduled to run. The template includes the Bionic Placement ID, the date when the e-Newsletter was sent, as well as fields to enter the number of Opens, Sends and Deliveries.
You just need to enter the number of Sends, Deliveries and Opens from the report you received from your vendor.
- Once you have entered all the data into the template, save the template file. Then on the Performance page click the ‘Upload’ button and select the template file you just saved.
- Once the template file has been processed you will then be able to click ‘Metrics’ tab and view the graphs that compare the planned versus actual number of Opens, Sends and Deliveries.