To upload performance data from ad servers or vendors that do not have an integration with Bionic you can use Site Served data source to manually load that data. You will first need to obtain a report from the ad server/vendor. You will then down load the Site Serve template and enter information for Net Media Cost, Impression, Clicks, and/or Conversion.
- From the media plan click on the Performance tab.
On the Performance page click the ‘Data Sources’ tab.
Then click on the ‘Chart’ button.
Next, click on the ‘Data Sources’ tab.
Then click the ‘Add Data Sources’ button.
- This will open the list of all the data source you can load performance data from. Scroll down and select the Site Served data source and click the ‘Done’ button.
- That will bring you back to the Performance page. Select the placements that you will be loading the Site Served information for by clicking on the + sign for the placement in the Add Lines section.
- Once you have selected the placements that you want to load the information to, click on the ‘Download’ button at the top.
- This will down load the template for loading the Site Served information. You will notice the template lists each placement from your media plan for each day it is scheduled to run. The template includes the Bionic Placement ID, the date when the placement ran, as well as fields to enter Net Media Cost, Impressions, Clicks, and Conversions.
- Next, enter Net Media Cost, Impressions, Clicks, and/or Conversions you received from the Ad Server or Vendor. (this example is only using Impressions)
- Once you have entered all the data into the Site Served template, save the template file. Then on the Performance page click the ‘Upload’ button and select the template file you just saved.
- Once the template file has been processed you will then be able to click ‘Metrics’ tab and view the graph that compares the planned to actuals for Net Media Cost, Impressions, Clicks, and/or Conversions.