With Bionic, you can manage the performance of your marketing that involves the brandnetworks ad server. In order for Bionic to make all of it's calculations, it needs the raw performance data from brandnetworks. It's a simple process to transfer data from brandnetworks to Bionic.
Setup/configure the adapter
To configure the Brand Networks adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to have the Brand Networks report sent to.
- Log into Brand Networks and setup a report with these fields:
- Date Start (note date needs to be in mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy/mm/dd format)
- Ad Name
- Ad ID
Schedule the report to run nightly, and schedule it to be sent to the email address provided to you in step 1.
Link the Brand Networks Ad ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Brand Networks from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to your Brand Networks data.
- Enter the Brand Networks Ad ID into the Ad ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.