With Bionic, you can manage the performance of your marketing that involves the DataXu ad server. In order for Bionic to make all of it's calculations, it needs the raw performance data from DataXu . It's a simple process to transfer data from DataXu to Bionic.
Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the DataXu adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to send the DataXu report to.
- Log into DataXu and create a report that contains these fields:
- Actions – Last View
- Date (recorded)
- Campaign UID
- Schedule the report to run nightly and to be sent to the email address provided in step 1.
Link the DataXu Campaign UI to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select DataXu from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to DataXu.
- Enter the DataXu Campaign UID into the Campaign UID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.