With Bionic, you can manage the performance of your marketing that involves the facebook via 4C ad server. In order for Bionic to make all of it's calculations, it needs the raw performance data from facebook via 4C. It's a simple process to transfer data from facebook via 4C to Bionic.
Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Facebook via 4C adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to send the Facebook via 4C report to.
- Log into Facebook via 4C and create a report that contains these fields:
- Link Click
- Reporting Starts
- Amount Spent
- Purchases (Commerce)
- Ad Set ID
- Ad Set Name
- Ad ID
- Unique Clicks (All)
- Video Views to 100%
- Video Views
- Schedule the report to run nightly and to be sent to the email address provided in step 1.
Link the Facebook via 4C Ad ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Facebook via 4C from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to Facebook via 4C.
- Enter the Facebook via 4C Ad ID into the AD ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.