With Bionic, you can manage the performance of your marketing that involves the One by AOL ad server. In order for Bionic to make all of it's calculations, it needs the raw performance data from One by AOL. It's a simple process to transfer data from One by AOL to Bionic.
Setup/configure the adapter
To configure the One By AOL adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to send the One By AOL report to.
Log into One By AOL and create a report that contains these fields:
- Total Spend
- Gross Spend
Schedule the report to run nightly and to be sent to the email address provided in step 1.
Link the One By AOL ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select One By AOL from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to One By AOL.
- Enter the One By AOL ID into the ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.