Setup/configure the adapter
- To configure the Zemanta adapter first let support know you are going to activate the adapter. They will then email you a private email address to send the Zemanta report to.
- Log into Zemanta and create a report that contains these fields:
- Ad Group ID
- Content Ad ID
- Total Spend
- Schedule the report to run nightly and to be sent to the email address provided in step 1.
Link the Zemanta Ad Group ID to the Bionic Placement ID
- Sign in to Bionic at https://app.bionic-ads.com/
- Click the campaign into which you wish to load the data.
- On the media plan, click on the Performance tab.
- Click on the ‘Chart’ button.
- Next, click on the “Data Sources” tab.
- Click on “Add Data Source(s)” button to see the list of data sources.
- Select Zemanta from the list of available data sources.
- Next select the placements you want to link to Zemanta.
- Enter the Zemanta Ad Group ID into the Ad Group ID (Optional) field.
Once linked, you will start automatically receiving data the following day (tomorrow morning). If you have any problems, don't hesitate to contact our customer support group. We're always happy to help you.