The Client Team tab controls which users can access this Advertiser data when using Bionic for Advertisers. This is a separate platform that provides your clients view-only access to campaigns (media plan, flowcharts, allocations, and performance) and the approval control of budgets (Buckets).
When adding a member (user) to the Client Team, Bionic will grant that user access to the Advertiser platform and even create a new user account if one doesn't already exist.
NOTE: Adding a member to the Client Team will grant access to see the Advertiser only. You can control which campaigns are shown individually.
Add Client Team Member
Press the Add Member button
Enter the email address of the user you want to add
Note: Access To will automatically populate with this Advertiser
- If Bionic does not recognize the email address AND the email domain is unrecognized, it will prompt you to enter their contact and company information.
- In this instance, it will create a new organization and user account automatically (email is sent to user)
- If Bionic does not recognize the email address, but DOES recognize the email domain, it will prompt you to enter their contact information, but will automatically identify the Organization it will be created under.
- In this instance, it will create the user account automatically (email is sent to user)
- If Bionic DOES recognize the email address, the user will be added to the Client Team list (email is sent to user)
Client Team View
The Client Team view provides general information about current and prior client team members.
Name - Full name of the member (Includes photo when available)
(Member Status) - This reflects the status of the user account (not reflective of access to this Advertiser)
(Active) = Member has an active account
(Inactive) = Member account has been deactivated (cannot log in)
(Pending) = Waiting for user to activate their new account
Access ID - Unique ID reflecting the this access permission
Access - Reflects the user access to this account
Client Team Access Statuses:
Open = Member has access to this advertiser
Revoked = Access to this advertiser has been taken away for this advertiser
Title - Title for this user
Company - The name of the Organization this member is set up under
Email/Phone- The email address and phone number for this user
Last Login - The date & time that member last logged in
Created - The date & time that member was created
If you no longer want this member to access this advertiser, you can use Revoke to remove the access.
Select the user(s) to revoke
Press the Revoke button
If a member has been revoked, but needs to be reinstated, you can re-open their access.
Select the user(s) to re-open
Press the Re-open button
If you had previously set up a team member, but they have not yet activated their account (status is still pending), or they can't find the invitation, you send re-send the invitation email.
Select the user(s) to re-send the invitation to
Press the Re-send button
Filter Your View
You are able to filter down your Client Team list in a variety of ways:
Search by name
In the search box, start entering a name. The view will automatically filter as you type.
Filter by status
Restrict your view to display just Open or just Revoked Members.
Next Step: Advertiser Settings – Agency Team